20 March, 2020
Our priority, now more than ever, is everyone’s health
Given the situation generated by the SARS CoV-2 outbreak (Covid 19),
at HC Hospitals we are taking the appropriate measures to continue carrying out our work with the same rigor and dedication as always, safeguarding your health, that of the rest of our patients. and that of our staff.
Security measures introduced
- Reduction of the influx of patients to those who really need it.
- Limitation of the number of companions to one per patient.
- Use of protection material, according to the recommendations of the Spanish Ministry of Health.
- Management of waiting rooms to respect the safety distance.
- Study of scheduled surgeries on a case-by-case basis, to reschedule those that may be postponed.
- Promotion of home working, in those positions that allow it.
- Frequent cleaning of common contact surfaces in the patient’s environment.
From the fertility unit it has been decided to decrease the activity until the alarm state ends, so that:
- The already initiated IVF cycles will be carried out until the end.
- No new IVF cycles will be started.
- All transfers will be made deferred.
- No transfers of vitrified embryos will be carried out.
The activity of insemination programs will be canceled.
Likewise, also remind our patients that we can continue to care for them without having to go to the hospital through various ways:
• La web hcfertility.com, from where you can request an appointment and send us queries
• Our telephones:
• Our email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Our social media
Information about SARS CoV-2 (Covid 19)
In these difficult times, you will surely have doubts or queries. If it is in relation to SARS CoV-2 (Covid 19), we have enabled the email email@example.com so that you can send them to us. We will do our best to answer you in the shortest time possible.
Back to blog
In other news
21 July, 2016
How Acupuncture can be used in Conjunction with Assisted Reproductive Techniques
Acupuncture is increasingly used in conjunction with Assisted Reproductive Techniques in Fertility C...[Continue reading ]
30 March, 2016
The Institute for Professional Excellence awards HC Fertility with the “Estrella de Oro”
The Institute for Professional Excellence has awarded HC Fertility with the “Estrella de Oro” i...[Continue reading ]