Our patient coordinator will help you organize your trip from your place of residence, and will accompany you throughout the process, offering a variety of hotels and accommodations that may be useful and interesting, advising you on any doubts that may arise during the process of organization.
Our patient coordinator will answer any questions you may have.
Our hospital is 62 km (40 minutes) from Malaga airport - Costa del Sol, an international airport with a wide range of connections to the rest of the world, and 66 km from Gibraltar airport (with flights from London, Manchester or Liverpool).
The trip from the airport (Malaga) to the hospital can be made by taxi or bus. The bus (€ 8) will take you directly to the bus station in Marbella, and there you can rent a taxi to the hospital (8-10 minutes).
Marbella is one of the most important tourist centers of the Costa del Sol, thanks to its great cultural variety and the amount of services it offers.
One of the main tourist attractions of Marbella is its historic district, which houses places with Andalusian flavor, whitewashed houses, streets and squares with a typical Arabic layout, whereyou can walk and taste the famous Malaga cuisine, rich in variety and flavors.
Marbella is also a paradise for golf lovers. A dozen magnificent fields that allow you to practice this sport with views of the sea and the mountains.
Marbella offers a wide variety of overnight destinations. Our coordinator can inform you about the hotels closest to our hospital.
1. Hotel Barcelo (www.barcelo.com)
2. Hotel Guadalpin Banus (www.granhotelguadalpinbanusmarbella.com)
3. NH Marbella (www.nh-hotels.com)
4. Benabola Hotel & Apartments (www.benabola.com)
5. Hotel Cortijo Blanco (www.hotelcortijoblanco.com)
6. Cortijo Del La Saleta (www.cortijolasaleta.com)
7. Hotel Blue Bay Banus (www.bluebayresorts.com)
8. H10 Plaza Andalucia (www.h10hotels.com)
9. Hotel Pyr Puerto Banus (www.hotelpyr.com)
10. Hotel Senator (www.senatormarbellaspahotel.com)